Wayne Rosen, owner of Shores Development, has been at the forefront of real estate development in South Florida for over 35 years. His knowledge and experience in the field has allowed he and his company to successfully develop, construct, and sell over 10,000 single family and condominium units as well as his involvement in hundreds of acres of commercial and industrial developments.
Mr. Rosen has been a Major Donor and Majority Maker for the Republican Party. In that capacity, he cosponsored the annual President's Dinner during the administration of George W. Bush. The President's Dinner is the single largest fund raising event for the Republican Party.
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT, SHORES SERVICE COMPANY
Founded in 1979, Shores Service Company's mission was to provide land development, single family home construction and commercial construction in Miami-Dade County
OWNER & PRESIDENT, SHORES DEVELOPMENT, INC.
Shores Development, Inc. was founded by Sam Rosen, Wayne Rosen's father. The company was incorporated in 1950. It's focus is on land development in the South Florida area, encompassing Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
LAND DEVELOPMENT 1990-2012
• Tamiami Airport, Miami-Dade, 673 SF lots. Sold to Lennar Homes.
• Eureka Villas, Miami-Dade, 667 SF lots. Sold to Landstar Homes, Hamlet Development, and Precious Homes.
• Spanish Lakes, Miami-Dade, 525 SF lots. Sold to Lennar Homes.
• Doral Landings, Miami-Dade, 918 MF/SF lots. Sold to Lennar Homes.
• Suchman Property, Miami-Dade, 692 SF lots. Sold to Poinciana Homes & United Homes.
• Doral 58th Street Corp., Miami-Dade, 751 MF/SF lots. Sold to Lennar Homes.
• Milton Property, Miami-Dade, 108 acres developed. Sold to Lennar Homes and Caribe Homes.
• Poinciana Homes Joint Venture, Miami-Dade, 401 lots developed. Sold to F&H Builders, Poinciana Homes, and Monaco Builders.
• Impression Gardens/Tropical Gardens, Miami-Dade, 108 acres developed. Sold to Lennar Homes, Caribe Homes, and Pride Homes.
• Keys Gate I, Miami-Dade, 515 condominiums. Sold to Centergate Construction.
• Keys Gate II, Miami-Dade, 217 lots. Sold to South Kendall Construction.
• Keys Gate III, Miami-Dade, 856 acres, 506 developed and sold to Westbrooke Partnership, South Kendall
• Construction, Pride Homes, and Shoma Homes.
• Casa Marina, Miami-Dade, Condominium project. Sold to Lennar Homes.
• 360 Developers, LLC, Miami-Dade, joint venture with Lennar Homes. 414 condominium project.
Other Projects with Lennar:
• Emerald Isles, Broward County
• Trail Walk, Courts of Tuscany, Broward County
• Paloma Lakes, Broward County
• Palm Aire Estates, Broward County
• Isles of Oakland Park, Broward County
• The Preserve at Coconut Creek, Broward County
• Silver Palm Holdings of Homestead, Miami-Dade County
• Doral Gardens, The Enclave at Doral , and The Palms at Doral ,Miami-Dade County
LAND DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION 1982-2009
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
• Oak Lake Homes, Miami-Dade, 110 Single Family Homes constructed
• Xpandia Homes, Miami-Dade, 109 Single Family Homes constructed
• Kendall Hammock Oaks, Miami-Dade, 31 Single Family Homes constructed
• Oakwood Estates, Miami-Dade, Built/Developed 50 Single Family Homes
• Oakwood at the Hammocks, Miami-Dade, Built/Developed 75 Single Family Homes
• Lakeside at the Hammocks, Miami-Dade, Built/Developed 91 Single Family Homes
• Shoreline at the Hammocks,Miami-Dade, Built/Developed 30 Single Family Homes
• Redland Ranches, Miami-Dade, Built/Developed 84 Single Family Homes, 140 lots
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
• Shores Supply Warehouse, Miami-Dade, General Contractor
• Espressway Industrial Park, Miami-Dade, Developer
• Goodyear Service Center, Largo, Developer/Builder
• Shores Import/Export, Miami-Dade, Developer
• Percon Construction, Palm Beach, Shell Contractor
• Wild Lime Park, Miami-Dade, General Contractor
LAND DEVELOPMENT 1979-1982
• Lindgren East & Lindgren West, Miami-Dade
• Caravel Country, Miami-Dade
• Shores at Calusa, Miami-Dade
• Shores at Lindgren, Miami-Dade
• Woodfield Estates, Miami-Dade, 450 lots - land development consisting of water, sewer, paving, drainage, and roads
University of Florida, majoring in Business Administration